PLEASE NOTE: There will be an extra $15.00 dollar charge for the first lesson for books and lesson material.
Half Hour $80.00 (Per Month)
Half hour lessons are a great launching program for the beginner/intermediate student. Lesson are focused on three topics which include:
- Technique– Getting your fingers to work for you. These are done through musical exercises that include scale studies and short musical passages.
- Fingerboard Harmony– Understanding chords, arpeggios and how we use them in music.
- Transcribing– Students create a list of songs that they would like to learn to play from artist they like. I will then guide them through the process of learning these songs.
Full Hour $150.00 (Per Month)
Full hour lessons are designed for the intermediate/advanced student. The extra time allows for more in-depth discussions and exercises specific to meeting students musical needs.
Instrument Rental / Rent to Own
Gear Rental Program $35.00 + Lesson Rate (Per Month)
Not sure if you want to make the financial investment in the gear needed for your lessons? Why take the risk and spend hundreds of dollars only for the student to decide that bass is not their thing! I offer a rental program that will outfit the student with everything he or she needs to begin their bass lesson studies. If lessons don’t take, just return the rental package during the students final lesson. If lessons do take you can keep the gear at no extra charge after 6 months or return it so you can purchase your own. The rental package includes the following.
- 4 string bass and gigbag – This will be set up and in perfect playing condition.
- Practice amp – Small but reliable amp.
- Cable – A 10 foot instrument cable to connect the bass to the amp.
- Shoulder strap
Lessons can be paid for by cash or credit card. There is a $3.00 service charge for lesson paid by credit card. (No checks please.)
Please call me, Travis, to set up your lesson at 612-710-1942 or
fill out the Contact form and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Music Go Round, St. Paul
Stillwater / Woodbury, Minnesota